Thursday, April 29, 2010

Onwards and Upwards

I have not written in a while,and for some really good reasons. First, I am trying to get my editor at Xomba.com to switch me from the Family and Home writer to a Hobbies and Crafts writer, so I have been busy writing articles to prove that this would be a much better fit for me. The second reason is that the craft fair season is starting, and I have a table reserved on Saturday at a flea market in Chester, Maryland. The Safeway is having a flea market to benefit People with Disabilities, an organization that does exactly what you think it does, help people with all types of disabilities. If you happen to find yourself on Kent Island on Saturday between 9am and 4pm, stop by the shopping center with the Safeway. We will be in the empty space next to the grocery store.

I am going to have a small table set up selling necklaces, bracelets, and mosaic'd picture frames and jewelry boxes. On Sunday, I will be back here online to tell all about how it went.

Hope to see you on Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, I have to get on the ball and find some craft fairs to go to. But it seems like around here there aren't too many. Did you send out those bracelets? The reasons I am asking is Mike found some of our mail in the bushes acrossed the street. Wanted to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't yet. I need your address again. I didn't want to bother you with the funeral and all, but I will do that as soon as I get your address again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should join www.marylandmomsclub.com Members sometimes have news about local flea markets and craft fairs in your neck of the woods. It's free to join, and kinda fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I will message you my address. Thanks for the link I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete